Online registration is now closed, but you may register in person on campus during the weekend. If you need to make changes to your registration, please contact email@example.com.
As you make your travel plans for the Class of 2020’s Junior Family Weekend please keep the following information in mind:
- For your convenience, we have reserved a select number of rooms at area hotels. There are a limited number blocked for the weekend, so we recommend booking your accommodations as soon as possible.
- Complimentary parking at a nearby campus garage runs from 5pm on Thursday, February 28th through 2pm on Sunday, March 3rd.
Arriving at the Smith Campus Center
Getting to the Smith Campus Center
- Arriving by Foot or Car (drop off): The address is 1350 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge
- Arriving by Car (parking): The complimentary parking is located at 52 Oxford Street. From the Oxford Street Garage it is a 10-15 minute walk to the Smith Campus Center. You can access directions via google maps
- Arriving by Red Line (subway): The MBTA Harvard Square stop on the Red Line is located just outside the Smith Campus Center. For schedule information and to plan your route, please visit the MBTA website.
Schedule: Junior Family Weekend - Class of 2020
Our scheduled program begins the morning of Friday, March 1 and runs until mid-day Saturday, March 2. Friday is utilized for a significant portion of our programming to give families the chance to visit as many Harvard College offices, classes, and panels as possible.
Please refer to the final schedule when you check in for any additions.